Community Resource, Mental Health Rehab, Therapist in Acadiana
Psychiatric Associates of Southwest Louisiana is a professional mental health practice focused on treating a broad continuum of psychiatric needs. Our physicians are dedicated to improving the quality of life of our patients, and we do so with a special focus on delivering care in an accepting, respectful, and compassionate atmosphere.
We provide services throughout the life span, from toddlers to the geriatric population. Our model involves careful assessment of a patient’s needs and collaboration with other providers to ensure optimal care. It is our goal to provide Lafayette and the surrounding areas with comprehensive treatment marked by a caring and personal touch.
119 Rue Fontaine
Lafayette, LA 70508
Counseling, behavioral modification
Dr. Orazio is a fee for service physician; therefore, she is not a participating provider for any private insurances. As a non- participating physician in your healthcare plan, your healthcare plan may impose higher deductibles and/or copayments for out-of-network services. Patients have to file insurance themselves; however, we do our best to assist you in this endeavor and stand ready to answer questions that arise. All information needed to file with your insurance will be provided. If you are an established patient and need to set up a payment plan, please contact our office to discuss. Dr. Orazio does accept Medicare for existing patients.
Dr. Bramlet accepts Medicare Insurance.
• Co-pays are to be paid at the time of your appointment, per your insurance contract.
• Co-pays for mental health coverage do vary from one carrier to another; review the back of your insurance card and contact your mental health carrier for questions if you have any concerns regarding your co-pays or authorizations.
• Payment is required at the time of service for Dr. Orazio, a fee for service physician, unless the patient has Medicare as their health insurance carrier.
• We accept cash, credit cards, and checks for payment.
Appointment Policy :
• Office visits are by appointment only and vary according to each practitioner’s schedule and a patient’s need.
• We are accepting new patients and patients of all ages.
• We do impose a fee of $95.00 for appointments missed or cancelled with less than 24-hours notice.
• Adults over the age of 18 must make their own appointments.
• Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied to all appointments by a parent or legal guardian.